Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Lazy

I haven't wanted to blog because I don't have a huge amount going on

or at least not enough to blog about

and it's hard to meet my requirement to blog every day

and I'm thinking about
asking to change this
so that I don't have to blog
every day
to meet my requirement to write every day

so there may be some blog gaps

we'll have to see what Tex says.

3 comments:

  1. Its not being lazy! Its good reading your blog, but reading things that have been forced to put in the blog cause of a dead line is not you. Best things to concentrate on 1 Pixi 2 new house 3 getting your arse tanned, then if you have time do a blog.
    Look after yourself!!!
    Hugs Ashly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to write when there is lots of vanilla going on. When the chore list is greater than the pleasure list. I get it, through it is great hearing from you. Nilla

    ReplyDelete