Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

The iceman cometh

I have an assignment tonight.

the Man is trying to train me in obedience, endurance and pain tolerance.

and the assignment involves a condom filled with water and frozen (well - partially filled)
and my ass.

yeah

my ass.

until I either orgasm from masturbation 3 times
or the ice melts.

somehow I think it's going to be when the ice melts.

I have permission to wear the large plug for a big to open me up
before trying this -- so I don't just end up fighting to get it in for the whole time

and

ahem

I'm here

in bed

plugged

and stalling

yes boys and girls

I'm fucking stalling

hence the training in obedience part.

and now

I shall
stop blogging

any
second
now

and go get my ice

any

second

now....


2 comments:

  1. Omigosh, i'm glad i didn't read this last night or I wouldn't have been able to sleep!!!

    sofia

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sofia -- it was sort of hard for me to sleep too!

    B

    ReplyDelete