Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Pause button

I have created a new CM account for Tex and I to share
sent him a draft of the message

file hidden until he approves it

and
I sent a message to D
to let him know

because he's
 always on CM

and it's a common courtesy

essentially a "I'm a bit lonely - not looking to replace you...etc etc etc"

and he immediately texted me back

"I would like to discuss me being that option with you in person to be honest before your search begins, Can you commit to that for me?"

and

I have agreed

now

I don't think anything will come of it

I care deeply for D
but

he's not one to want more
and when I've expected more from him in the past
it's been a problem

but

I will hit the pause button
to at the very least
let him understand what's missing.

#overdommed

2 comments:

  1. I hope all works out for you!
    Hugs Ashly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there such a thing as "overdommed"?

    Giggle - I think I know the answer.

    ReplyDelete