If you haven't seen this Ted Talk on how to date online - it's brilliant -- and funny -- and just about the best advice ever
and so
I plan to put it to work -- now I suggest you watch her -- because she has it down to a science
but
I'll sum it up
1) We're not too picky -- we're not picky enough
The idea is that there needs to be a certain quantity of qualities present to get even a cursory contact -- and if you spend time talking to those who don't meet that criteria -- you're wasting your time and theirs -- and potentially not talking to/meeting the right people
2) We're not thoughtful about what we want
Yeah -- I have a list of things I like -- but when I come across someone with whom I have a few similarities-- I forget to look at how important those things are to my future happiness -- Do I really care if they like the movie Fargo? -- most likely not -- but being a good communicator -- that's high on the list.
So - given this -- it's time to think about what I want -- and that's what I'll be blogging about here in the next few days -- and trying to quantify the value of those things --
B
PS -- don't know what the deal is with the guy from yesterday -- we chatted in a friendly way last night via text - and today he's dropped off the planet (shrugs)
we'll see
b
ReplyDelete性激渴直播聊天視頻
性激渴直播聊天視訊
性激渴直播聊天影音
性激渴直播聊天交友
性激渴直播視頻視訊
性激渴直播視頻影音
性激渴直播視頻聊天
性激渴直播視頻交友
性激渴直播視訊視訊
性激渴直播視訊影音