Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Tex

So - He-who-needed-a-name has chosen one for himself

Tex

he wanted Big Tex -- but I reminded him about what happened to Big Tex


(from the Texas State Fair last year)

and we agreed that just Tex was best.

I have some rules

and we're starting off slow (which I think is good) and building from there.

I have sent him my typical schedule for the week - if I am varying off my schedule I need to inform him of the change (he says in the future it will shift to ask permission - but I'm comfortable with this for now)

I have to blog every day -- he didn't know I was a blogger and was going to assign journalling when I confessed that I blog. - So Tex will come here to read -- (be gentle readers) -- and that will add a different dynamic to the blog (hopefully a good one)

I must ask permission to cum --

oh

and I must stop saying Yeah -- (as you know) - and make it "yes Sir - no Sir" or "yes Daddy, no Daddy" - I haven't quite worked out which

out loud it's been Sir
in my head

it's sometimes Daddy

it's been a rough week -- the harder the week - the closer I am to "Daddy"

Long time readers will know that while I've tried "daddy" on - I've not stuck with anyone who was a "daddy" - but I do hope to find someone that I can settle in with that way - who feels right.

Tex said that I will have a bedtime and and a wake up time -- of course - the last bit puzzled me a bit as I don't laze about in bed -- I get up naturally early, unless of course he makes me go back to sleep when I get up too early.

(the above was written last night after phone call #1)

In the first call I asked for permission to cum - hoping for a yes -- as I have not masturbated enough as of late and it's making me feel less sexual.  He sends me naughty texts throughout the day and asks how I feel about them - and without much action, it hasn't had as strong of a reaction as I would like.

I was told yes
but only if he could watch

and while up until the last day -- I have not been brave enough to strip down on cam - I asked for a few minutes to do some chores -- and then he called back
and

gulp

put the cam between my legs

not my best angle.

I've been asked to send photos from that angle to others in the past and I find them cringe worthy - as I judge my thighs far more from that angle

but

some things you just do
don't question

just do

accept that if he finds me unattractive
or unappealing because of it

that he does

and remember that at some point - you would be more than happy for him to view me from that angle.

it was an important moment of trust for me

and although it took awhile
I came spectacularly

in a bone loosening rush

and then lounged on my side looking up at him
and thinking

yes
this man

is a yes.

8 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful!! You deserve a great cum and some happiness to boot.

    Hugs,
    Fiona

    And you are sooooo right about that trust!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh...you'll be posting more and he'll be reading it...Yay!


    It takes so little for mouse to get excited. ;)

    So far mouse is liking Tex!

    And if Tex makes you happy...then mouse is even happier.

    <3 ya
    mouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with mouse ^ I like Tex too, because you are different when you write about him, less on guard, more relaxed. I hope he turns out to be your Benedick, or would that be BeneTex?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy, Tex!

    I am so glad you're writing more. I do love to read your blog.

    Don't judge yourself. My thighs are fat, too! They're asking for it that way for a reason.It's our job to politely and dutifully do as we're told. As Dick Chamber tells me, I'm "beautiful and dutiful".

    I'm so hopeful and excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and I just realized what a complisult that is. Hey! Don't worry about your fat thighs, mine are fat too!

      you know what I mean *hugs*

      Delete
  5. @all - I really like him you guys -- I mean -- I would have to right? I let him read the blog!

    yikes!

    He's a game changer

    B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy for you sister---he sounds...(dang he's reading here isn't he? and it's too soon for big ego boosts, but I'll say it anyway)...really really good for you.

    Not local but hoping to be? nice.

    Firm...yeah (oops, my bad.) yes, you need that. (I'm just catching up on the last few entries!).

    We can work on "Yeah" together since it's a bad habit I have as well, tho not so much when talking to M.

    and gosh dang it...do I detect a note of ...happiness...in your blogvoice? Hmmmm?

    :)

    Grinning.

    Yes. That makes me happy, too.

    much bumpage...

    nilla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooohooo!! Holding on to my hat, here we go - yay!!! Happy for you, and keeping my fingers crossed.

    Hi, Tex!

    sofia

    ReplyDelete