Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Procrastination

I am a horrible procrastinator

There is a long list of tasks I need to get done

and

I just don't want to do them

nope

I don't

I am justifying this by pointing out to myself that some of the things on my list are things that don't really have to be done

I don't HAVE to bake a bunch of cookies and cupcakes for the bake sale

I can buy them

and I may just do that

because doing those things just adds "reclean the kitchen" to the list of tasks

and puts cookie dough in my house

the laundry of course must be done -- and will be

I am about to be super busy at a conference -- which means getting the baby and I packed to live at my parents for most of a week

***
yes

buying that crap sounds better and better.

3 comments:

  1. yep. Or brownies....just buy them.

    -sin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a tendency towards procrastination too! It drives me crazy. While a D/S relationship seems to help me with this a little bit, I wish I had a solid cure. My life would go a lot smoother if I did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you went with buying them...sometimes it's just worth it in the time/energy saved.

    nilla

    ReplyDelete